We are very excited to see you all again! Please take the time to thoroughly review the following guidelines to ensure that our members and instructors stay healthy.
We are all in this together ♡
● You must pre-register for class on MINDBODY. No drop-ins allowed.
We are required to keep our class size to a maximum of 7 participants for everyone’s health + safety. Because there are limited spots available, we ask that you please be understanding if you don’t get a spot in your favorite class. ALL classes will be filmed live to take virtually and will remain up in our private Facebook group for one week. Bear with us as we do our best to fine-tune the scheduling to make everyone happy :) If you pre-register for class and you have to cancel, we ask that you do so no later than 12 hours before the class. That will give others a chance to take your spot. If you are registered for class and you cancel less than 12 hours before class, or if you are a no-show, you will be charged the $15 drop-in rate for class (members) or forfeit your punch (punch pass holders).
**Note that there will be two classes in MINDBODY listed at the same time-- one for in-person at the studio, and one for virtual only. Make sure you are registering for the correct one! It will be the SAME class with the SAME instructor. And if you are sticking with virtual classes for now, please continue to register like you have been.
● Studio doors will open only 10 minutes before class.
● Bring your own yoga mat, block, and towel (to act as a strap) if needed.
We will not provide these pieces of equipment during this time. If you have your own strap and would prefer to use that instead of a towel, we just ask that you remove any metal pieces as they have been known to smack the mirror and cause it to crack.
● You are not allowed to use the sink to fill your water bottle. So if you are using a refillable water bottle, be sure to fill it at home. Otherwise, we have water for sale in the back room ($1 cash only).
● Change your clothes at home so that you are ready to workout once you arrive.
● Wear a cloth mask when arriving and as you walk to your spot.
● Respect social distancing when entering the building.
When you see your friends, we know it’s going to be SO hard to not give them a hug. But we ask that you give virtual high fives and hugs from 6ft away.
● Check the signage at the door before entering the studio and give your instructor the OK. Please stay home if you have any symptoms of COVID-19 or a fever of 100.4ºF or higher, if you have come into close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or if you have traveled in the past 14 days either internationally, by cruise ship, or domestically outside of NH, VT, or ME on public transportation.
● Use hand sanitizer when you come in.
● Place your mat on one of the marked spots.
The CDC guidelines recommend we stay 8-10 ft. away from each other when exercising, so your mats will be spaced to accommodate that distance. You will see a spray bottle at your spot too. Once you have settled into your space, you may take your mask off. If you need to leave your mat at any point (like to use the restroom), please put your mask back on.
● During class, do your best to pay attention to the instructor’s directions. If you’re going right and the person to your right is going left, you risk getting too close.
● Once class is over, put your mask back on before leaving your mat. Then, use the spray bottle to thoroughly spray down your mat without wiping it to allow it to dry slowly for maximum effect. Then use the spray bottle to spray your hands and rub them together. Once you collect your things, leave one at a time, grabbing some more hand sanitizer, and respecting social distancing on the way out.
● Resist the urge to gather in the hallway.
Please quickly slip on your shoes and head outside. If you want to responsibly chat outside from 6 ft. away with your masks on, that is totally fine. We know it’s been a long time! And you may need that human interaction.
We are required to keep the showers closed for now, but the bathroom will still be open. Please wash those hands for 20 seconds when you’re done in there ;) Our instructors are trained to thoroughly clean the studio after each class so rest assured that we are practicing CDC guidelines for cleaning and disinfecting.
Thank you for your patience as we navigate through these unchartered territories.
We love and appreciate you!
Jackie, Jess, and Meghan
Watch this to SEE all the guidelines outlined above.